Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Junk Love

So what did I find over the weekend to share with you this week...
Well, tucked away on the floor behind some other junk at a garage sale, I spied this beauty.
It is only the highly collectable "perfect teapot" by Robur tea company. It needs a really good polish up but I think it has to be my "find of the year" - I was so stoked.

I also picked up these few craft books, which are full of lots of great projects.
To see what other Junk Lovers have found this week



2 comments:

  1. Nice tea pot... you could start a fairy garden in it.. If that was your thing...lol.

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, you could rub it and hope a Junk Genie pops out!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...