Monday, June 29, 2009

Dust Craft-Swap 4

I have been waiting patiently for the item I made Julie to arrive so I could put pictures on here. It has arrived so now I can show you . Julie wanted something that represented her family and gave me a list of her family birth stones, metal, colours etc. So I made a family tree with 6 hearts (one for each member of the family). 2 green pearls for the twins, 3 gold pearls for hubby and other children, white pearl in the silver spiral is for Julie representing a Silver Moon . Anyway everything in it is relevant which I have explained in greater detail to Julie. And here it is.


This is the card I sent with a photo of the pendant. Also I made a coffee bean magnet but don't have a picture.

2 comments:

  1. what a very special piece.
    Julie is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so generous of you...such a meaningful piece...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...