Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Miss 7....

My little Miss 7 is having a birthday on Sunday and she decided that she didn't want to have lolly bags for her friends, instead she wanted to make them some jewellery. She found out what her friends favourite colours were and set to work on putting together some special pieces.
They were not just threaded randomly, she put alot of thought into her patterns.
I was very impressed and I am sure her friends will be too.


What do you think - Maybe she should have her own Etsy Store!!!
Today I designed a Flopsy Rabbit and made up the pattern - I wanted to do something for my Easter market to make it look, well, Easterish!! What are your thoughts? Do you think a few Flopsy Rabbits on the stall would look good.

8 comments:

  1. Wow Del, your little Miss 7 has made some fantasic jewellery, well done. You must be very proud. They are so pretty. Oh and Flopsy Wabbit is a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Yes definitely...put her to work hehehe :) I would definitely wear the earrings in that last set!
    I also WANTS A FLOPSY RABBIT!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. her friends will be stoked with that bling Del - how spoilt are they - who's birthday is it again lol ?

    I think your bunnies will be a hit too - I must remember to tee up to buy that lovely rag doll from you too x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss 7 is so clever, great colour choices, her friends will be pleased. Flopsy will look great, make her some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for all your lovely comments. I have started on another Flopsy, thanks for the encouragement :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...your Little Miss 7 has a great eye for colour..must take after her Mum!!!
    Flopsy rabbit is very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a flopsy rabbit too! You'll have to make some for us all :)

    Your daughter's work is lovely, her friends are so lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she's clearly inherited her mother's talents :-) I'm loving flopsy too, by the way! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...