Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A fabulous weekend. Markets, Wine, Music....


After a day of heavy rain, thunderstorms and strong winds I was unsure just how the easter weekend was going to turn out. But as luck would have it, the sun shone down on us for a perfect market day on the Denmark River.
My Market Stall with the tranquil river behind
I had the company of Karen NewEarthSoaps on the stall next to me.
My Easter Bunnies.

The next day we went to a winery to chill out and watch
Xave Brown play some great tunes.
It just so happens as an extra bonus for me that they were having a Teapot Exhibition
at the winery.
Here are some of the teapots on display.


You could make a huge brew with this one.
Xave Brown and his son, who plays a mean bongo. We were about this close from the band - scored the front table. Nice.






Hope you all had a great weekend too.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day Del. The bunnies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff. I LOVE the bunnies!! They are so cute!

    And what luck u had running into a TEAPOT exhibition! I missed ur teapots. Arent those lovely?! I especially love the first and the second picture. U must have had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, thanks for the Intro to Xave Brown, he's awesome! That would ahve been such a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...