Friday, October 8, 2010

I promised to show you my little creation....So

He is a little bit Shy

C'mon little guy, it's ok - these guys are friends they just want to take a peek at you
There you go -
I am really pleased with how he turned out - After seeing Despicable Me in 3D during the week my girls just loved the little Minions

Perhaps there could be an army of minions at my next market -
What do you think?



Minion........
1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

Of the above definitions for a minion, my preferred one would have to be #3.

4 comments:

  1. absolutely number #3.. how gorgeous is he??

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is the 'lil minion from Despicable Me. Sweet! I am enjoying the spring flowers, glad my pictures put you in a Spring mood. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen the movie yet but I love him!! You did an awesome job... kinda kicks my arse really!! lmao...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...