Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thrifty THURSDAY..No 3


It's all the rage at the moment - Everyone likes to upcycle
We need to do our little bit to help the environment, and I think there is alot of satifaction to be had in creating something new and different from something no longer used.

Upcycled Army bag by kerrishangups. Who would have thought these boring old bags could look so cool.

I remember my Nanna making coathanger covers out of old plastic bags well it appears it is still happening. Here we have a Hobo Bag by carataylor made from coloured plastic bags. She also does clutches and purses.




1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    You won the spotty tote on my blog giveaway!
    Can you leave me a message with your email address? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...