Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is it really December already?

I can't believe it! The year has gone so fast, and this month is packed with end of year things to do. I am off on a school camp tomorrow, roughing it for a few days. Then I will be knuckling down and getting all the last minute preparation done for my first "solo" market.
You can find me at the
DENMARK RIVER MARKETS - SAT DEC 12TH
This is one of cutest tupperware items I have, and he only gets to come out of the cupboard for one month of the year - although I must confess he has been known to stick around for january too :0)... On the reverse side of the canisters is a snowman - but I like the cheery santa side the best.

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed December - which thrills me and terrifies me in equal measure!! Good luck with the market :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...