Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meet Some Dusters

I belong to a team of Australian Etsy sellers called D.U.S.T (down under street team). Usually we just chat online, but today some of us got to meet each other face to face at the Denmark River Market day. It was a hot day but we had a lovely river behind us and beautiful big shady trees.
This was my first time doing a market on my own (previously I have shared a table with Samara aka Maddabling ) ...so here are some photos of how it looked.

The kids were entertained!
My Stall
note the lovely river behind us!
Deb (uniquedichroic), Karen, Me

6 comments:

  1. wish i could have been there to meet you all in person too!
    instead i sweltered in 38 degrees in boyup....mind you...i didnt do much moving about...hope you had a great day under the trees by the river

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a lovely day... and how lovely to have a Dusty meetup too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo's Del - it was lovely to meet Karen and Deb - a friend said I look like I was born about 20 years too late - maybe I just fitted into the Denmark vibe a little too well. I hope all our DUSTers had a successful selling day. We tried out some massage oil from Tranquilata last night and it is sublime - so moisturising and relaxing =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it was a FABULOUS day!... And I was so excited to meet my fellow Dusters.
    I've known Kaz (newearthsoaps) for a while, but it was so lovely to meet you and Maddo :)
    I love the Denmark markets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a gorgeous setting! and how wonderful to get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your market stall looks great Del! and what a beautiful spot to have a market! and nice to put faces to those names too!

    ~ Samone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...