Tuesday, February 22, 2011

On the Go

What is happening in the world of DEL-icious Designz...
Well there is gorgeous flag bunting being made.


Wizard of Oz
which will look sweet in a playroom, story corner, library, bedroom
St Patricks Day
will soon be here
Easter!!
Sweet Chicks combined with funky stripes, polka dots and checks
Now, if you know me at all , you would know that I don't just have one thing on the go.
You are correct!! I am also doing a custom order for Mary-Janes and some mini-spoon pendants.

Oh and inbetween all that crafting I have had a circus party for my 9 yr old. It was a party to remember and I will share some photos with you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...