Monday, February 28, 2011

T 4 2...Yes, it has been a while

I used to be very good and have a weekly T42, where I would dust off a few of my teapots and share them with you. It has been a while but I am hoping to be a little more disciplined and start dusting again!!

This pot didn't need dusting off as it is one that gets used quite a bit. It's a Churchill from the Georgian Collection. I thought I would start off with it just to get me back into the swing of it.

It started out as T 4 2
Then a couple of friends dropped in so it was T 4 4...

It is lovely to share a pot of tea

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely teapot...My favorite colors blue and white...I love the little pinky finger shot of your sweet daughter.

    So glad you guys go to enjoy a lovely cup of tea together, wish I could have popped over and joined you.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...