Wednesday, May 19, 2010

JUnk LOVErs Club - Is it really Wednesday already!!!

So here I am checking emails etc and it dawned on me - it is Wednesday! Which means I need to do my Junk Love . So what do I have for you this week?
Well, I do not have Before Photos of this project - but just imagine your old grey high school lockers.
These were actually from my old school so they have a little bit of sentimental value too. They were being thrown away to make way for the new ones.
They have been given some colour and stencilled shapes, and are now the perfect girls room storage solution.



Being metal they have the added bonus of being magnetic, so easy to put pictures up , inside and out.

If you love this then be sure to check out more Junk Lovers at EMMAROSEART

4 comments:

  1. I love that these are authentic lockers! You can buy ones at places like IKEA but they just don't have the history. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your junk is totally my kind of junk...

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Del, tks so much for popping over to visit : ) What an interesting junk transformation - wow so many memories from school each time you use them : ) Nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are so cool! U are very creative!
    Im sure ur girls love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...