Wednesday, March 30, 2011

T 4 2 - tuesday ...oops a little late.

Seems that it is now Wednesday, how did that happen?
So what do I have to show you today for T42.
Well this morning I was given a couple of lovely matching teapots from my dear gran, as well as some cosies she no longer needs.

Oops, it appears as though my collection has grown a little bit more!!


And how cute is this elephant tea cozy.
Hot orange and brown - oh so retro. I love it.
And this adorable little checkered tea cozy...
Thanks Gran. She knows that I will take good care of these.


2 comments:

  1. How adorable...Chuck the kettle on I will be there in a few minutes to help you welcome them to their new home...(I wish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Seems like your collection grows by itself.. Great elephant cozy, just your style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...