Tuesday, March 15, 2011

T 4 2 - tuesday

One of my favourite teapot makers is Swineside Teapottery England, Established in 1978.
You can read all about them on their website and browse through the wonderfully zany teapots they create.
I am lucky enough to have a few of their teapots in my collection and have recently purchase a few more. I could show you them all today but then what would you have to look forward to next week.
So for today I present to you the Woodworkers Bench Teapot.


complete with a saw handle
little workers tools
and how cute is that rocking horse

My project now is to create a better display cabinet/shelves/house!!!! to put my new additions in.


3 comments:

  1. I am very glad to meet another teapot collector. Thanks for stopping by! Love your teapot, very cute!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that is just amazing! You and your teapots.., they are just astounding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...