Monday, October 15, 2012

Birthday - Blogtober

It's Today!  It's Today!
Well my birthday is nearly over.  It's been a lovely day with family and food.

Mum made me a chocolate cake
And wrote my name in chocolate!
How special is that.


I also got an adorable Teddy Bear Cookie Jar from Hubby and the kids.
This is from the same maker as the Teapot I was given last year so matches really well
A gorgeous bowl of camellia flowers and LOVE word art

It is not all about gifts, as much as it is to feel loved and special, just for a day.
Thankyou to everyone who loves me

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Del :)

    lovely gifts & the cake looks delish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...