Thursday, October 4, 2012

Birthday Countdown...Wishlist

This is my birthday month and in 11 days it will be here.  As you get older , birthdays don't seem to be such a big deal.  The excitement you had as a child fades slowly over the years and if you get your hopes up too much it usually ends up in disappointment.
So I have come to the point where I expect nothing and get pleasantly surprised if I get more than that.
But the fun I have is making up a list of all the wonderful things I would like to have.

So here it goes.....

Pretty Pink Party Shoes (that are also slightly sensible)

Sleek Silver Eco Earrings (although I also want some nice hoops too)

Stock up on beauty products from Rhasdala

A holiday....anywhere!!

Of course there has to be Cake!!!

Anyway, my list could go on and on and on, but I have other things to do today.  Well, I have 11 more days to dream so I am sure my list will grow.
Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...