Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blogtoberfest - It has begun

Intro to Blogtoberfest as written by I Saw You Dancing........

Welcome to Blogtoberfest 2012!

Blogtoberfest is an annual blogging festival and a wonderful opportunity to:

* challenge yourself to blog every day for 31 days
* discover kindred blogging spirits
* carve out a tiny slice of time each day to write and to read
* share any creative projects you have on the go
* host a giveaway, if you feel inclined to spread the love

This year, Blogtoberfest is being hosted by  I Saw You Dancing. This will be your HQ for creative prompts, insights and inspiration from guest bloggers, and quotes to get you thinking. Be sure to check in every day during the month, fill up your creative well, and let us know how you're travelling.



I think this is the kick start I need to get my blog going again.  I have been absent from my blog for 3 months but there has been a lot going on and my attention just had to be focused elsewhere for a while.  

Promise to myself and to you...... I will complete the Blogtoberfest challenge and although I have come in a day late I will check in here every day for the rest of the month.  

There are 247 bloggers taking part!  I am sure i will not get around to visiting all of these blogs but it is great to see so many people jumping on board.

Until tomorrow



1 comment:

  1. ~~~Waving Hello from South America~~~
    There are too many blogs to visit daily so I pick and choose numbers. E.g: today is October 2nd, so I checked blogs that ended in 2 from the list plus some that had commented on Kat´s. :)
    Enjoy Blogtoberfest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...