Wednesday, October 14, 2009

blogtoberfest Day 14- One More Sleep...

Oops! Missed a day of Blogtoberfest but it was the 13th so no great loss.
So for all of my regular T42 followers , sorry I am a day late.

As it is my Birthday tomorrow I am going with a Party theme this week.

Adorable Party Clown teapot - Price Kensington Potteries
Of course there has to be Cake - Swineside Pottery
Or if you would prefer an icecream Sundae - or maybe you would like both..
mmmmmm

Don't forget my Birthday Week Sale - 20% off storewide at Etsy and Zibbet

also my resin ring giveaway ends on the 19th October so if you haven't entered yet you can do it HERE

If I don't get to blog tomorrow it's because I am off having too much birthday fun

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...