Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 27- T42 Tuesday

Welcome to another T42 Tuesday -
Today we will be taking a peek at a couple of storybook Teapots
This one is one of my favourite Sadler Teapots from the Storybook Collection , it is thePinocchio

With beautiful illustrations and it looks like a stack of books - I am hoping to get another one in the series for my collection soon

Then we have The Tales Of Honeysuckle Hill

On the reverse it reads

Honeysuckle Hill is a small Hamlet located next to willow Brook. Nestled among the wildflowers and herbs are the homes of the locals, hence for generations most of the inhabitants have been named after the various wildflowers and herbs that grow in the area.
Vibrant and full of life, there is seldom a dull moment in Honeysuckle Hill. This thriving Hamlet is full of characters who all play an integral part within the community.
I have just completed 4 more of my
series which will be listed in store over the next few days.
The perfect accessory for a teaparty

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those teapots! Don't forget to email me your address so I can pop your curvy clutch in the post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...