Saturday, October 3, 2009

blogtoberfest Day 3 - Getting Creative


I promised to show you my latest creations....so here they are

These loveable heart pendants have been created from my own heart pendant mould then drilled and embellished with beads or resin hearts - Bright, Funky, Bold and all lined up ready to be listed in store.



A modern twist on the carved celluloid jewellery popular in the 1920' and 30's -
Beautiful roses cast in resin - lovely and lightweight and perfect to wear with a spring outfit.
A gorgeous brooch is the centre piece of this spoon pendant
A little spoonful of love - a silver heart surrounded by pearls, roses & key charm.

Look out for them in store - If you have any special requests please contact me .

2 comments:

  1. Oh Del, those are all absolutely stunning! You are so very talented. I will be looking out for these in your shop for sure (but how would I choose a favourite??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new pendants, very unique, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...