Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 7 - Meet Popcorn

After putting this MONKEYING AROUND TREASURY together earlier in the week I had the urge to try my hand at making a Sock Monkey
(note: Sewing is not usually my thing, so any resemblance to the pattern is a miracle)

And here he is...Meet Popcorn, the cheeky new addition to the family.
He is very inquisitive....
And loves to explore.. (ahem...my resin bangle tree)
Thats better - this tree is more your style
We find him in the craziest of places
And he can be very , very , stubborn
But overall, we think he is pretty cute! How about You.

2 comments:

  1. OMFG, that last picture made me smile!

    Well done, ure getting really creative lately!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's very edgey...particularly when he's being stubborn...and that pic with your little one at the machine is beautiful...oh and that resin tree is looking gorgeous too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...