Monday, October 5, 2009

blogtoberfest Day 5 - Meet Mixie and Cleo

Today my girls had a creative afternoon, we decided to try and make a sock dolly. Despite our lack of pattern or plan they did well. They stitched her up using our old manual Singer and even stitched the buttons on themselves.

The girls in action
Meet Cleo made by little Miss 7 - Sascha
Meet Mixie - made by Miss 10 - Denika
They have already become the best of friends - in this pic you can also see some felt creations cut and stitched by Miss 7.

6 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Looks like a fun afternoon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww they are so cute! Their little button noses are very delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleo and Mixie are adorable, and so are the girls...love that top photo of them being so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls did a great job with the dolls on your old Singer. I promised my DD10 she could use my Singer treadle tomorrow. Last week she used my Janome to make a donkey. It was so cute I want to make some myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous dolls and excellent Singer machine too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...