Friday, October 30, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 30- Freakin Halloween....

Whew! We are nearly at the end of blogtoberfest what a month!! The end of October brings us Halloween, which even though we don't celebrate in Australia it is a bit hard to ignore -
I went into Spotlight today to find all the staff dressed up in Freaky Costumes - One girl even had a knife hanging out of her arm (not real of course)...I must admit I kind of found it a little off putting when I was trying to buy some nice pink cupcake flannelette and being served by a massive pumpkin!!! Anyway here are some halloween etsy finds.

Halloween Abigail Bunny Bandit by Thedecoratedhouse
Pumpkin Soy Candle by homemadesoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I love to read your comments so chat away. :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...